Use Multicultural E-advice NSW to:
• lodge all MPSP reports and correspondence relating to the Community Relations Report electronically
• quickly update the agency’s multicultural contacts
• streamline correspondence between the agency and the Community Relations Commission
All NSW Government agencies and the General Manager of all councils have been advised of their agency’s logon details. If you are unable to locate your organisation’s user name and/or password please contact the CRC system administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8255 6750.
Once you have your details, you can log on by clicking here.
Please ensure that the security of this system is maintained by preserving the confidentiality of the password. If the person responsible for using this system changes, please contact the Community Relations Commission to make arrangements for password management.
Update your agency’s details
Once you have logged on, please update all of the details of officers within your organisation who have responsibilities for multicultural planning and management. This will include your Chief Executive, Multicultural Co-ordinator, any other relevant division head and multicultural policy officers.
All agencies can upload:
• An extract from the Annual Report relating to MPSP implementation
• Activity highlights for the Community Relations Report, including photographs
• Your Multicultural Plan and associated reports [KEY AGENCIES ONLY]
***Please note that the Community Relations Commission does not need to receive a full copy of your agency’s Annual Report, and our capacity to record your agency’s compliance is greatly enhanced if we only receive relevant material ****
What format can I use?
Multicultural E-Advice NSW can be used to upload documents in the following formats:
• Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
• PDF files and scanned images
• JPEG images
Please take care to ensure that your documents do not exceed 1MB.