The EmailLink distribution channel is a broad and relevant database of community groups, ethnic leaders and individuals. Currently it contains:
- Over 8000 contacts
These contacts include organisations as well as individual contacts and therefore reach many more than 8,000 individuals.
- Over 1100 distinct community groups are identified in our database
- Approximately 4000 individual contacts which represents 48% of the potential individual contacts.
- Approximately 2100 organisation contacts
This represents 26% of the potential organisational contacts and includes:
- Community organisations
- Consulates & embassies
- Ethnic media
- Commonwealth government agencies
- State government agencies
- Local councils
- Religious organisations etc.
- Our data can be easily manipulated at the click of a button to identify your focus audience.
The system is set up to allow easy manipulation of the data base to isolate your identified audience with the click of a button.
We continuously check our data to ensure it is accurate, correct, and valid. The data is audited and cleansed on a biannual basis.
Privacy is an important issue in the delivery of our services. We manage, maintain and, most importantly, protect all contacts’ data. This distribution address list is unique to and the confidential property of the Commission, to ensure privacy and integrity in the database.